[ltp] Re: Critical Temperature Trip Points?

Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:24:54 -0200

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, David Abrahams wrote:
> efthym <efthym <at> gmx.net> writes:
> > I checked everywhere in NHC and there is nowhere status for Battery
> > Temperature. Only temperatures I find are THM0, THM1, Core0 and Core1 under
> > the ACPI tab.
> >
> > note, ACPI says "..Control System not configured".
> >

> Can we get anywhere with http://sourceforge.net/projects/tp4xfancontrol/?

That can't help solve the doubt I have (what Lenovo thinks one should do
with a battery that returns 50C in one of the sensors as read by the EC).

I'd need information from one of the Lenovo battery utilities...

  Henrique Holschuh