[ltp] X60 - (bad) experience, others?

Ari El linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:34:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tim, the difference comes from many sources I'd think. The ability of the
kernel to keep the processors in deeper sleep states for longer times (it
has improved quite a bit but not yet there), and the ability of all the
linux drivers used by the different subsystems to enter low power modes, I'd
say are the biggest difference-makers.

The situation will keep improving I'm sure, but it will take more time.

cheers