[ltp] DRI on ibm t21 SOLVED (not quite)

Marcin Trybus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Feb 2008 18:59:45 +0100

--------------enig6B353EBB5004D1D11C84F29D

Victor Blomkrantz wrote:

> I tried to make the window smaller and cause and effect the fps got bet=
ter.
> So that should be it :) Now I really need a new thinkpad laptop :)

What for? It doesn't run Compiz, but otherwise it's a great machine. If
you have a minimum of 512MB RAM. I considered buying a new R61 with a
Core 2 Duo T7100, 2GB RAM, full Intel, non-glossy 15,4" screen (which a
perfect mix for me) that was on sale recently in a local shop for a
little more than 1000USD, but I didn't. I wouldn't know where to put the
excess processing power, and such a computer would cost 2/3 of the price
in a year. Then I'll make an upgrade to 64 bits. Now it's not the time
yet, at least for me. If you're not a programmer you'd better wait a bit
too. :-)

--=20
JabberID: Llewelyn_MT@jabster.pl