[ltp] Re: Workarounds and tips for thinkpads running 2.6.23/2.6.24

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:16:08 -0200

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008, Marcus Better wrote:

> Sleep and lid buttons generate ACPI events, but nothing happens. I think
> the acpi-support scripts are no-ops since they detect kpowersave.
> Kpowersave is configured to act on those events, but that does not happen.
> Any hints?

None, sorry.  I trust my own customized "hibernate" config to do S3 suspend,
and I trigger it from acpid directly.  I don't have a clue of how to
configure KDE (or gnome for that matter) to suspend or hibernate.

  Henrique Holschuh