[ltp] X60 - (bad) experience, others?

Ari El linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 08:54:44 -0800 (PST)

Well, I heard that Vista's power consumption is significantly higher that xp,
on this machine. I heard about people "upgrading" from vista to xp because
of this.

I don't really care. I just would like to run linux as my everyday OS in it,
but it doesn't yet cut it. Hopefully this year or the next it will do :/