[ltp] Dropping thinkpad-acpi backport support for 2.6.20, 2.6.21

Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:49:33 -0200

As I write this, we have very good and very stable 2.6.22.y and 2.6.23.y
kernels, and 2.6.24.y is already out there.

The effort to take care of older branches of thinkpad-acpi is not small, and
the chances that I screw up a backport due to subtle kernel API differences
increases with every new kernel version.

Therefore, I will be dropping 2.6.20 and 2.6.21 from further thinkpad-acpi
releases.

2.6.22 support will continue for a small while yet.

If anyone would like to work on backporting newer thinkpad-acpi patches to
2.6.20 and 2.6.21, you're welcome.  Contact me on the ibm-acpi-devel ML if
that's the case.

  Henrique Holschuh