[ltp] Re: RFC: removal of video output switching from thinkpad-acpi

Paul Fox linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:42:16 -0500

i have an X41 (laptop, not tablet), and can also test, if someone
enumerates what i should do.  F7 used to work okay -- i had to
patch the X-server some time back to get the correct behavior (i've
actually forgotten what the incorrect behavior was, though i can
look it up), but i think it's okay now.  i'm running a stock
ubuntu gutsy, currently.

paul