[ltp] Re: RFC: removal of video output switching from thinkpad-acpi

Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:36:41 -0200

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008, Paul Fox wrote:
> i assume that by "thinkpad-acpi commands", you're referring to the
> scripts under /etc/acpi?  if not, what should i install?

Not really.  Look in Documentation/thinkpad-acpi.txt for your kernel, and you
will see the entire thinkpad-acpi documentation.  There is a section called
Video output control or somesuch, which are the commands available through
/proc/acpi/ibm/video.  I need you to test those.

  Henrique Holschuh