[ltp] how to start with thinkpad T60?

shadowkernel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:04:26 +0800

In fact, I do not know. Gnome Sensors Applet is recommended by
ThinkWiki, which says it can access thinkpad_acpi interface. I cannot
install xfce4-sensors-plugin in my Ubuntu Gutsy,

Setting up lm-sensors (1:2.10.4-1ubuntu1) ...
Can't call method "description" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/perl5/Debconf/Question.pm line 93, <GEN0> line 1.
dpkg: error processing lm-sensors (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 9
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of xfce4-sensors-plugin:
xfce4-sensors-plugin depends on lm-sensors; however:
Package lm-sensors is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing xfce4-sensors-plugin (--configure):
lm-sensors
xfce4-sensors-plugin