[ltp] t43p eBay battery source ?

Sun, 17 Feb 2008 8:35:10 -0800

---- Mike Shaw <mdshaw89@gmail.com> wrote:
> I bought a battery for my Dell Inspiron from the following seller:
>
> http://myworld.ebay.com/sib-usa/
>
> It was exactly as advertised and no problems at all.  Using the battery this
> very moment!
I bought a battery from sib-usa and it arrived 100% DOA.
I had to pay the return shipping to send it back for replacement.
The replacement  was really not much of a battery either.
Sib-usa is NOT!!! recommended.
I really do wish that I could find a honest battery seller but
so far I'm about 0 for 7.
Some did work but not at all well.
Tip: if you see the phrase "manufactures warranty applies"
it really means that there is no warranty.