[ltp] T42p + Battery Rundown and results

Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:06:23 -0300

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > But it *will* still be at 50% original capacity after two years, unless you
> > live in a very cold climate (when it won't work right anyway, soo... :) ).
>
> I've seen so much contradictory advice on this subject,
> but very little if any experimental evidence.
> I begin to suspect that batteries will last for much the same time
> whatever way they are treated.

I have one which I keep in the refrigerator, and one I usue daily.  The one
I use daily degrated 50% already.  The one in the refrigerator, less than
10% so far.

So, yes, in my experience it makes a LOT of difference.

  Henrique Holschuh