[ltp] how to start with thinkpad T60?

Mario Butter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:06:51 -0600

It's used in virtually all scientific and engineering communities in
the US because it's a STANDARD. It's only among the civilians that
it's not used, and that's more from apathy.

And, I guess you'll have to inform a number of my college chemistry
professors (which included several doctorates and two who wrote
college level textbooks on the subject) that they were wrong.