[ltp] Re: how to start with thinkpad T60?

Shannon McMackin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:22:10 -0500

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Mario Butter wrote:
>> Oh, and BTW, can you explain why the Celcius scale is better than the
>> Fahrenheit scale?
>
> ThinkPads uses degrees Celcius in firmware, therefore I declare the Celcius
> scale to be "better" because ThinkPads use it internally, and the ThinkPads
> are "better" than every other laptop.  There you have it.
>
> This thread is just pathetic.

Actually, I must apologize.  I got so lost in this thread that I didn't
realize the original post was just about whether or not Gentoo would be
good on a T60.

Wow, this one really did take a left turn at Albuquerque...

I still enjoyed it...