[ltp] T43p, xf86-video-ati, EXA with FireGL V3200 (rv380)

Raanan Manor linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:14:25 +0200

I have a problem debugging this -

In the page you pointed ,
I need to attach gdb to a running X from a remote ssh session, This I
can do as I installed sshd .

But when I turn EXA on, the server crashes BEFORE I log in, So I can't
attach gdb to the running X pid (as there is no  X pid, X crashes and we
are back to gdm).

Any Ideas ?

I'll try the -
Section "ServerFlags"