[ltp] Fan Setup

Lior Uzan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:31:41 +0200

------=_Part_5937_30029312.1204025501229

Hey all,
I have a T61. How do i keep the fan running all the time instead of only
when my pc passes a certain temp? (I don't remember if it was 50 or 52
celsius)
I don't like my CPU's temperature spiking whenever there's heavy load...
I passed the thinkpad_acpi driver the control_fan=1 option, now what?

Alternately, how do i lower the temperature that the fan starts at?