[ltp] T61 suspend to disk / hibernate with nvidia drivers

Petr Praus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:00:03 +0100

I've R61 w/ OpenSuSe 10.3 and nVidia Quadro 140M and it works quite
well. Trick was to add proper kernel parameter on boot, I don't
remember exactly which one but it's either acpi=s3_mode or
acpi=s3_bios.

Peter