[ltp] Running with line power and no battery

Marcin Trybus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:15:11 +0100

--------------enig1DC8031EA2AD911D109C9A55

True. I run my T23 almost all the time on AC without the battery for
like 3 years now. I only use the battery when I go out or whenever I do
things that better not fail (installing system, firmware/BIOS upgrades).
The good thing is that the battery still holds for some 30 minutes of
moderate use, which is pretty good. It's 5 years old and the machine
isn't exactly a power saver (P3M Tualatin, Savage graphics).

--=20
JabberID: Llewelyn_MT@jabster.pl