[ltp] 600x hang with network - was: hardy kernel 2.6.24-8 occasional system hangs, t60p

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:36:43 +0000

And now I'm back at home I can confirm the wireless card is a DLink Air
DWL-610.
The 600x is a type 2645-9FG if that makes any difference.