[ltp] KUBUNTU Install

skipper linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:19:17 +0200

Hi Richard,

The options I get are to log on as normal or recovery mode - which is
what I do/did.

I will print out this email - I shall do a new download of the
alternative 7 iso and burn via kb3 - edit the menu.lst file having
copied contents of cd to hard disk - then do the ping and apt-get - will
I have a kubuntu gui or do I have to load it?

Regards,

David