[ltp] BlueTooth on ThinkPad

Chris. Aubrey-Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:59:33 +0000

------=_Part_34400_8683754.1199375973406

I've been following this thread but I still don't know how to activate
Bluetooth on my ThinkPad.

It's a T42 running Debian Etch.

dmesg shows:

Bluetooth: Core ver 2.10
NET: Registered protocol family 31
Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: L2CAP ver 2.8
Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.8

Can anyone advise?

CAS