[ltp] BlueTooth on ThinkPad

Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:26:41 +0200

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 04:09:09PM +0000, Chris. Aubrey-Smith wrote:
> T42:/home/chris# /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth
> bash: /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth: No such file or directory
>=20
> I thought I read somewhere that this had been incorporated in later
> distributions?

You may need to modprobe thinkpad-acpi manually.  The Ubuntu Gutsy
prerelease that I installed on my T61 this summer didn't modprobe it for
me automatically.  Perhaps it was confused by the module name change
(ibm-acpi -> thinkpad-acpi), and perhaps Gutsy final fixed that; I
didn't investigate.

Also, you may need to check that bluetooth is enabled in the BIOS setup.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
  To express oneself
  In seventeen syllables