[ltp] X61s microphone?

Norbert Klein linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:43:32 +0700

On Wednesday, 09 January 2008 04:56:08 Hendrik-Jan Heins wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> Does anyone if and if so, where the X61s has a built in microphone?
> There is a connection for an external one in the shape of a jack
> (female), next to the headphone connector. But where is the built in
> microphone?

Mine is - on a T60 - "south" of the Fn key, at the left lower corner of the
keyboard. It took me also some time to discover that this little hole was a
mike.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com