4965AGN (was Re: [ltp] Call to T61 owners)

John Jason Jordan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:12:22 -0800

Tim,

I've never installed a new driver before. Generally I just let Ubuntu figure out when an update is needed. I'm also not very savvy about installing from source, although I have done it a couple times when I had detailed instructions to follow. I went to sourceforge.net but couldn't find the instructions you mentioned. Can you give me the URL?

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:21:46 -0500
n8tm@aol.com dijo: