[ltp] lirc on an IBM T-21 running Arch Linux

Victor Blomkrantz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:18:45 +0100

First of all just let me say thanks to all the developers and to the great =
community around thinkwiki, it have helped alot!=20
I hope i am doing this right and that this is one of the uses of the mailin=
glist, I have a slight problem

I followed the wiki on the irDA port but whenever I try to load the lirc_si=
r module to the right io=3Dxxx irq=3Dxxx the computer just freezes.=20

I have used the setserial /dev/ttyS1 uart none command.=20

Any ideas?

/ Victor

http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/=