[ltp] x61s suspend problem

Tim Niemeyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:02:10 +0100

--FsscpQKzF/jJk6ya

Hallo,

* Marius Gedminas <mgedmin@b4net.lt> [25-01-08 03:46]:
> Lately I've discovered that after such a problematic resume I find
>=20
>   hda_intel: azx_get_response timeout, switching to single_cmd mode...
>=20
> in dmesg with the timestamp close to the start of the resume, and sound
> won't work until I rmmod and reload snd-hda-intel.
>=20
> I think it's the intel HDA driver that's breaking resume.

It's true for my X61s ... don't load module at startup and resume don't wor=
k! Load
it on startup and resume sometimes takes about 10 minutes!
Ok, don't load it on startup and load it afterwards and it should work.
With 2.6.24rc7 this problem doesn't appear. So i think in 2.6.24 it's
solved also.

greez
Tim Niemeyer

--FsscpQKzF/jJk6ya