[ltp] Disabling touchpad buttons only (success)

Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:38:41 +0200

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 04:27:47AM +0000, Richard Neill wrote:
> Marius Gedminas wrote:
>> To summarize:
>>   (1) I want to disable the touchpad buttons (because I almost never use
>>       them intentionally, but keep pressing them by accident)
>> Here's the patch:
>> http://mg.pov.lt/xserver-xorg-input-synaptics-0.14.6-touchpad-buttons-of=
f.patch

> Nice one. I encourage you to submit this into the official tree, if you=
=20
> haven't already.

I emailed the maintainer.

> Also, please edit the relevant part of thinkwiki.org

Is it worth it?  I doubt this is a FAQ...

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Given enough eyeballs all bugs are shallow.
                -- Eric S. Raymond, "The Cathedral and the Bazaar"

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs--