[ltp] Question regarding VGA out T61

Sin Tzu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 02:53:38 +0200

------=_Part_10230_32223586.1201654418211

Hello,
I have a problem with my VGA out that when i use it to play movies on my
thirty something LCD TV, the color gets a bit distorted.
The darker the movie the more green i see instead of black.
Why is that? Is it the fact that the i use the same resolution for my thirty
something inch LCD screen as my laptops monitor? (1024x768 this is the 14"
non wide T61)
Could it be some setting that can be adjusted with xrandr?

Help!