[ltp] OpenSUSE 11.0 locks up

Chris Penn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 03:37:16 -0500

I use both distros at the production level.  I prefer Debian but like
suse.  The only reason I mention Debian and Ubuntu is that they tend
to be more compatible with newer/Laptop hardware IMO.  If you really
want to show off, you do it with gentoo stage one or slackware and
forget the package management altogether.  Its all the same kernel.

Chris..