[ltp] errors with thinkpad-acpi 0.21 and compat-wireless

kionez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:22:17 +0200

Hi all, I'm trying to update my wireless drivers and i noticed a strange
error, when I do a make, it fails with this error:

include/linux/rfkill.h:51: error: expected identifier before numeric
constant

I see that these lines are modified by thinkpad-acpi-0.21-20080629, in
lines 3570:3752 it removes old RFKILL_STATE_ON\OFF entries and put new
RFKILL_STATE_*.

The error is on line 51, where I found:

RFKILL_STATE_HARD_BLOCKED = 2,  /* Output blocked, non-overrideable *

my coding skills are very poor.. so I don't know how to fix it, but if I
compile my kernel, everything works fine, so I don't think is a "coding"
error... am I wrong? :)

PS: compat-wireless version 2008-07-08 [1]

thanks in advance

k.

[1]:
http://linuxwireless.org/download/compat-wireless-2.6/compat-wireless-2.6.tar.bz2