[ltp] T61 Atheros wireless LED

Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:21:00 -0300

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Micha wrote:
> There is also a ath5k driver both in the kernel and compatwireless but although
> it recognises my card it fails to actually communicate. I've been told not long
> ago on this list that it's because the card is pci-e and there is an issue with
> the interrupts at the moment.

I have seen a patch for that already in the linux-wireless ML, it just
disables MSI for now on all ath5k and ath9k cards, and that's enough to fix
the interrupt issues.  Which doesn't mean everything will work, but at least
it will have a non-zero chance to :-)

It might even be on the newest wireless-compat already, but you can look at
the linux-wireless archives for ath5k: emails and check.

  Henrique Holschuh