[ltp] ExpressCard slot in X61s?

Micha linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:12:59 +0300

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:13:34 +0200
Tino Keitel <tino.keitel@tikei.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 19:23:09 +0300, Micha wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > IIRC when you order a laptop directly from lenovo you can choose
> > whether to get a regular PCMCIA or an Expresscard. Try starting an
> > order on the site and then go to change the configuration options to
> > see if it's an option for the x61s
>
> OK, I started an order and customized it, but I didn't see that option
> for the X61s.
>
> Regards,
> Tino

Had a look at both the x61s and t61 right now, the x61s doesn't have any
options for the card slot which means I have no idea what options it has.
For t61 you can buy it with either

PC Card Slot & Express Card Slot
or
PC Card Slot & Smart Card Slot

not sure if you can deduce something about you're system from that, sorry. Not
even sure where to check what my system has although I know I ordered the first.