[ltp] (Un)docking Thinkpad X40 in Ultrabase X4

Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:47:55 -0300

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008, Bastian Machek wrote:
> I have difficulties with my Thinkpad X40. After undocking from the
> Ultrabase X4 the machine seems to lock. At least mouse movement and
> typing isn't possible anymore.
[...]
> My distribution is Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy.

File a bug on Ubuntu.  Otherwise, they think whatever they're doing is
working just fine.  It is important that they get to know it isn't for
various reasons I won't talk about right now.

> Any suggestions on that?

File the bug.  It will help keey your thinkpad-acpi kernel maintainer
happier, and thus it will help insure I keep working on thinkpad-acpi.

  Henrique Holschuh