[ltp] Ultranav (Alps) on R61 (tap-to-select, scrolling)

Christian Birchinger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:37:52 +0200

Hello

Haven't read the whole thread, but i use the trackpointer as
normal mouse and the touchpad as scroll wheel (pad border)
on my R61. I also disabled mouse clicks on the touchpad.
The pad now only does scrolling at the border and mouse
pointer position changes, but no clicking. Is that what you
want?

Christian