[ltp] Re: wireless switch: is off really off?

Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:53:05 +0300

--gr/z0/N6AeWAPJVB

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 08:17:18AM +0800, jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:
> All, I know is I sure hope if the wireless indication light is off,
> that means the wireless is off.

Heh.  Not necessarily.  Depends on your drivers.

> Else I've been irradiating myself
> unnecessarily for the last several years. No wonder my mojo...

I understand cell phones have considerably stronger radio transmitters.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache, but teach him to
program computers and you give him the power to create headaches for others=
 for
the rest of his life...
        -- R. B. Forest

--gr/z0/N6AeWAPJVB