[ltp] Sound devices on my A21P

Constant Brouerius van Nidek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:53:46 +0700

This list was shown in Skype under sound devices. Also a first for me.
Hope it helps you to get your mic working. On my Thinkpad I have to run
capture, adc and dac with checked on and at their maximum. On the blackbox I
use e.g. alsamixer but it can be done with lots of other volume control
programs.   You tried that one out already?
Regards
Constant