[ltp] X300 anyone?

Chris Penn linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:58:05 -0500

I have a T61p.

Depending on the options desired, you can order the T61p with Linux
preinstalled.  I got mine fully loaded.  I have not tried hibernate or
suspend.  Because I have 4gb of ram, I am using 64bit linux.  I tried
the 32bit linux, and I believe the 64bit is faster.  I havent
attempted to get the At&t card to work yet, but everything else seems
to work great.

Chris...

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Florian Auer <mail@floeschie.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm going to buy me a new thinkpad soon, and I'm ranging between an X300 =
an a
> T61p:
>
> http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/product_info.php/lenovo_thinkpad_x300_n12=
14ge
> http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/product_info.php/lenovo_thinkpad_t61p_
>
> Has anyone pro's or con's on one of these notebooks, especially concering
> running Linux (Ubuntu/Debian preferred) on them?
>
> --
> MfG/Regards,
> Florian Auer
>
> *** Microsoft Office? Nein, danke! ***
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html
> http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/
>
> Di 17. Jun 08:23:28 CEST 2008
> Was ist das? Fliegt in der Luft und macht "mus mus"?
> Biene im R=FCckw=E4rtsgang.

--=20
"As we open our newspapers or watch our television screens, we seem to
be continually assaulted by the fruits of Mankind's stupidity."
 -Roger Penrose