[ltp] missing /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth

Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:45:15 +0300

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 04:43:41PM +0900, Hal Tily wrote:
> Yes, bluetooth is built into the computer. I can boot into Windows and use
> it, so it definitely exists.

> $ sudo lsusb
> Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
> Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
> Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
> Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
> Bus 001 Device 003: ID 06a2:0033 Topro Technology, Inc. USB Mouse
> Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>=20
> $ ls /proc/acpi/ibm
> beep  cmos  driver  fan  hotkey  led  light  thermal  video  volume

Hm.  I'd try going into the BIOS setup and looking for an option to
enable the built-in bluetooth.=20

I'm not sure it would help, but it's worth a try.  The integrated wifi
didn't work on my T61 until I set "Internal Wireless Radio Frequency"
to "On" in my BIOS setup.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
I would suggest re-naming "rmbdd()". I _assume_ that "dd" stands for "data
dependent", but quite frankly, "rmbdd" looks like the standard IBM "we
lost every vowel ever invented" kind of assembly lanaguage to me.
		-- Linus Torvalds

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu--