[ltp] Looking for a nice 600x..

Nathan T. Templeton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 02:52:14 -0800

Hey all, long time troller, posted a time or 2. Started out with a T20
that ended up running Vector and what a great machine! I sold my iBook
G3/900 to buy ram and upgrades for that one! ;)  Now the proud owner of
an R40 running Mint 4. What a killer machine. Though I wish I could have
got the wide screen model.. But then I digress.. I'm now looking for a
600x.. In good shape, well taken care of.. Sorry if this is the wrong
place to post this..  But please, if you have one looking for a good
home, contact me off-list. thanks

~Nathan
When you are Sierra-Oscar-Lima. I'm Hotel-Tango-Hotel.