[ltp] battery thinkpad x60

Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:35:56 -0300

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008, Riccardo Paterna wrote:
> i'm looking for a battery for my x60 i would like to buy an 8 cell
> battery or a thinkpad extend life battery 4 cell ..
>
> Someone can tell me a website where buy the battery or if someone has
> this battery and can sell .....

http://www.lenovo.com.

I keep wondering why people like so much to play russian roulette with
battery packs.  Always buy new ones, and always get them from the
manufacturer.  Lenovo will point you to a trusted dealer for discontinued
parts if they are not selling it anymore, all you have to do is to call them
and ask.

  Henrique Holschuh