[ltp] Re: OT: Linux Jobs in Europe (Germany) (Marco Ghirlanda)

Marco Ghirlanda linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:02:27 +0100

Lurking and answering to OT question: worst ML combination :-)

>  Question: How do I reach my target audience. i.e. Linux guys willing to go for
>  an adventure in Europe, learn a new language, appreciate a new cultural
>  experience and broaden their knowledge by working for a high tech company?

In Italy:

translate your job offer(s) and post on LUG mailing lists and on Lavoro (Italian Linux ML for Job offers)
- List of LUG's: http://www.linux.it/LUG/