[ltp] What to take care of when buying a Lenovo?

Petr Praus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:43:53 +0100

Hmm, your issue with 4965AGN is quite strange, because I use my R61
with 4965AGN running SuSE Linux 10.3 to connect to our WiFi network on
daily basis without any problem at all. It was just a matter of
installing two packages (iwl4965-ucode and iwlwifi) - there's really
no need to compile your own kernel ;)
Same applies for Gentoo and Arch which I ran before SuSE (= no need to
do anything special - just install two packages)

Peter