[ltp] What to take care of when buying a Lenovo?

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:52:33 -0500

On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 21:52 +0000, Phil Shotton wrote:
> I run a T60 and a T60p - with Ubuntu (Feisty, then Gutsy). The main
> things to watch are:

My experience in the last hour from booting a recent Ubuntu LiveDVD, is
that _everything_ works flawlessly on my T61p, including wifi, sound
(the login sound played without me having to do any adjustments at all),
and the graphics were properly detected (1920+ horizontal resolution).

I didn't try suspend/resume, but I'm willing to bet that works as well.

--
David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com