[ltp] What to take care of when buying a Lenovo?

Petr Praus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:03:01 +0100

Well, here in Europe (Czech Republic specifically) it's quite
difficult - either you'll get Intel GPU and horrible display with
1280x800 or more expensive one with nVidia and 1680x1050 :(
Peter