[ltp] What to take care of when buying a Lenovo?

George Yanos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:26:22 -0500

* Christoph Lechleitner <lech@ibcl.at> [2008-03-09 20:19:53 +0100]:

> If anyone can name us a European source for thinkpads with Intel GPU,
> 1920x1200 and 4 GB RAM, I'd consider buying a new one at once, while my
> existing one is still worth selling away.

I looked around on the us web pages thinking I'd want one too, but I
failed to find any.  If anyody knows of such a model I'd appreciate
hearing what it is.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos@uic.edu   *                                                *