[ltp] What to take care of when buying a Lenovo?

Andreas Ntaflos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:05:21 +0100

--nextPart1578444.zHmZeWtv0Y

On Monday 10 March 2008 02:30:22 Tobi wrote:
> nescivi wrote:
> > the atheros card is supported by the madwifi drivers.
> > no problem there.
>
> Do the madwifi drivers support WPA now? The last time I used them, there
> was no WPA support and I had to use ndiswrwapper.

I've been using the madwifi drivers with WPA and wpa_supplicant (on my T41p=
)=20
for years now, no problems whatsoever, especially since Kubuntu 6.10. Befor=
e=20
that I was using Gentoo and everything was as smooth as it could get on a=20
Gentoo box :) Never had to touch ndiswrapper.
=2D-
Andreas Ntaflos=20
Vienna, Austria=20

GPG Fingerprint: 6234 2E8E 5C81 C6CB E5EC  7E65 397C E2A8 090C A9B4