[ltp] T61: Only with NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M :-(

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:17:18 +0100

--=-RLrai4oGysGMFlYsB2e7

On jeu, 2008-03-13 at 21:11 -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > Yeah, I don't exactly know the IWS status. Sometime it's listed for
> some
> > countries, sometimes not. I never called my local reseller (lenovo
> doesn't
>=20
> What usually happens is that IWS is not initially available on
> non-worldwide
> models (i.e. the good stuff).  Within one or two years, it becomes
> available
> on most coutries.  That happened to my T43 2687.

Hmh, yeah, but I currently have a one year warranty (since october
iirc). Should I buy now a 3 years extension (or is it too late already?)
and hope it'll become at one time an IWS?

8897 still don't have IWS in Europe (but 8895, wich is the exact same
model, but wasn't available via Euclid, has it. I don't understand=E2=80=A6=
)

Cheers,
--=20
Yves-Alexis