[ltp] Tightening hinges on Thinkpads

Petr Praus linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:22:07 +0100

I've exactly same issue. I carry my R61 every day through subway in
Dicota MIssion backpack[1] along with a few sheets of paper and bottle
of water (in another pocket ofc :-) ). But I couldn't find any
suitable reinforcement material to fit between pocket with notebook
and the stuff, so I rely on built-in protection (which is not that
bad, but it could be better).

Peter

[1] - http://www.dicota.com/start.php?office=4&page=page_productDetails&ds=1240