[ltp] Brightness up/down with video module

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 01 May 2008 11:46:22 +0200

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 12:30:54AM +0000, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, rocku wrote:
> > Could anyone with properly working brightness up/down key control check
> > to see how does it look like in His or Hers system? I'm wondering if I
> > should file a bug report to video module developers...
>
> I suggest you try removing brightness bogosity from HAL first before you
> bother the kernel people...

Even without hal in the way (stopping hal, acpid, powersaved and X), nothing
appears when using brightness keys.
Same situation, running X, nothing else.

(did you receive my mail CC:ed from the bugreport?)
--
Yves-Alexis