[ltp] T61 Gutsy > Hardy upgrade almost fixed stuff

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 4 May 2008 10:26:20 -0400

------=_Part_15574_19453905.1209911180240

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Donald P Kong <dpkong@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

> network-manager should still see wireless networks available if you are
> connected to wired LAN, unless the wifi card is disabled/module
> unloaded.

Network Manager is non-functional in Hardy, just as it was in Gutsy. Avoid
it if you want functioning wired or wireless networking.

------=_Part_15574_19453905.1209911180240

network-manager should still see wireless networks available if you are<br>
connected to wired LAN, unless the wifi card is disabled/module<br>

------=_Part_15574_19453905.1209911180240--