[ltp] T61 Gutsy > Hardy upgrade almost fixed stuff

Phil Shotton linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 May 2008 09:30:26 +0100

Likewise - use it all the time. Sometimes it is slow to update (moving
laptop from home to work for instance) - I would love to understand the
process by which it does this so I can speed it up a bit. Doing "sudo
iwlist scan" seems to nudge it along but sometimes disabling and then
re-enabling wireless is needed. That said, 90% of the time it works
without effort.

Phil - T60p with Atheros AR5418 wireless